1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

M.Zuiko 45 199€ (Spain, Portugal)

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by threebees, Jun 26, 2013.

1. threebees

threebees Mu-43 Regular

Mar 13, 2013
    In fotovega.com and other spanish online shops. I will inform if I find international delivery. I think it's a good price.

Olympus 45mm f1.8 M.Zuiko Negro

Olympus 45mm f1.8 M.Zuiko

Also zuiko 17mm 2.8 under 150 and some good offers of 40-150R, but not available right now for this one.

2. PSH

PSH Mu-43 Regular

Jul 6, 2011
    Do you know the store ?
    The price of the Panasonic 12-35 is the lowest i've find all over europe.

3. Anthon

Anthon Mu-43 Regular

Dec 8, 2012
    Spain
    I'ts a trustworthy store

4. threebees

threebees Mu-43 Regular

Mar 13, 2013
    I haven't bought from them yet but I have heard good reviews.
    Will probably buy something next week

5. alan1972

alan1972 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 23, 2012
    Malaga, Spain
    Alan Grant
    I live near Fotovega's bricks-and-mortar shop in central Malaga and have bought an Olympus camera there. It's the only physical shop I've come across around here that takes Micro Four Thirds seriously (a few places might have one or two cameras on display but no lenses other than the kit, Fotovega generally seems to have a range of MFT lenses and other accessories). Based on that experience, if I lived further away I would be happy to order online, but have never actually done so.

I don't think I really need the 45mm but at below 200 euro I must admit it is tempting...

6. Christilou

Christilou Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 25, 2010
    Camberley, Surrey
    Whereabouts in Malaga is it, I'll be there in a weeks time!

7. alan1972

alan1972 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 23, 2012
    Malaga, Spain
    Alan Grant
    Christilou, the address is Calle Granada 50. Calle Granada is one of the pedestrianised shopping streets in the historic centre, and FotoVega is near the Plaza de la Merced end of the street - if you find Dunkin Coffee you are nearly there! It's close to the Picasso Museum but not on the same street.

8. Christilou

Christilou Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 25, 2010
    Camberley, Surrey
    Oh thanks, I looked on streetmap and it appears to be near the Roman stuff so I should be able to find it from there I think. I've never seen a camera shop in Malaga except El Corte. We have a little house in Arroyo :)