M.zuiko 40-150 $150

WJW59

Mu-43 Veteran
Last night I stumbled across a NEW 40-150 for$150 online at Micro Center (www.microcenter.com). I ordered one for my niece and I just got my shipping notice and tracking number. So, if anyone is looking for this lens, they may want to check it out.

Jordan

Mu-43 Regular
Thanks for sharing this. Looks like I'm getting this lens sooner than I was planning to.

avidone

Mu-43 Top Veteran
thanks... trying to get in touch with my friend in the US to get me one to bring along with my pancake he already got me a couple weeks ago, when he comes to visit me in Rome end of the month...

nobody told me buying an E-PL1 would lead to a lens addiction-- I wa already getting adapter and m42 lenses on EBay this morning

oy va voy!

Scott105

Mu-43 Rookie
I also found this and ordered last night. I received a tracking number today. I am still hoping that this deal is not too good to be true. I figured i couldn't go wrong for that price.

WJW59

Mu-43 Veteran
Btw, it said does not ship for 5 to 7 days when i ordered last night as well.

Said the same thing when I ordered, but I received the shipping confirmation today. If I really get it, my niece will be pleasantly surprised.

Add: I just checked the tracking and it has shipped from Ohio with a delivery date of 07/07/11.

avidone

Mu-43 Top Veteran
apparently it was in stock in the store near my friend and he hopefully picked one up for me last night... which I will get when he comes to visit in a couple weeks. Meanwhile I will have to content myself with the slow inflow of accessories and Soviet lenses from EBay ;-)

Otto

Mu-43 Regular
After reading this thread late last night, I reserved a copy and was informed this morning that it is ready for pickup at my local MicroCenter store.

Thanks for posting this,
Otto...

GaryAyala

Mu-43 Legend
How good is the IQ? How fast does it focus ... Micro Center is down the street maybe I'll just stop by and grab one.

G

Otto

Mu-43 Regular
How good is the IQ? How fast does it focus ... Micro Center is down the street maybe I'll just stop by and grab one.

G

Don't know as I haven't gone to pick it up yet. I've heard the image quality is as good as the 4/3 version, and the AF speed is supposed to be good. I'm thinking it's hard to go wrong for $161.57 out the door. We'll see.

You can go online to see if your store has it in stock. Mine had two last night before I reserved one.

Otto...

jamawass

Mu-43 Regular
I have the four thirds 40-150 f3.5 lens, other than slower AF (and size!) any reason to pick up this lens? My current lens is slightly brighter than this right?
At this price it would probably be a wash as my current lens goes for around $100 on ebay

Jordan

Mu-43 Regular
Update on my order:
I placed the order around this time yesterday and just got an email with tracking number. Also paid the extra $4 or so for the two day shipping, so I should have it soon.

UnivTex34

Mu-43 Regular
Well I just placed an order, and it seems that they no longer have stock, as I just gat a message claiming it is backordered....

Latest threads

Top Bottom