1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[FS] M.Zuiko 14-150mm, E-PM1, SX260 | Location: No. VA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by armoredpig, Mar 17, 2014.

1. armoredpig

armoredpig Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Mar 28, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    M.Zuiko 14-150mm, E-PM1, SX260

Prices
    14-150mm $325
    E-PM1 $102
    Canon SX260 HS $144

Ships to
    USA

Description
    Hello I have several items for sale. ebay links are included for additional info and pics, however the prices for buying through the forum are as listed here. You're welcome to buy them on ebay or here for a price reduced price (no final value fee).

If the items are available in the links, they are still available for sale here as well.

14-150mm was obtained secondhand in another purchase. Lens shows moderate signs of usage and has some dusting inside of the front element, as common in zooms. Has a few minor scratches (approx 1-2mm long) on front element that are visible when you are looking for them under a light. These scratches are not visible to me on images taken even at apertures up to F/22. Best efforts were made to photograph the condition of the lens. (See link to ebay listing for pics and more info). Includes original box, pouch, OEM hood, and rear cap. (no front cap was included when I got it in sale)
    $325
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=151256188953

E-PM1 has shutter count of 224. Remained mostly unused as secondary body since purchase. Could not find any cosmetic or functional defects. Excellent condition!
    Includes camera body, flash, flash pouch, original box, original documentation, original software, original battery, wasabi brand wall charger, neck strap, and stick on grip that can be easily removed if desired.
    Does not included a lens.
    $102
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Olympus-PEN-E-PM1-12-3-MP-Digital-Camera-Silver-Body-Only-/151256179660?pt=Digital_Cameras&hash=item23379223cc

Canon Powershot SX260 HS
    Hardly used in excellent condition as well.
    $144
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/151256173038?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Higher res pics available upon request
    Will discount 15$ if more than one items are purchased together. 25$ discount if all 3 purchased.

Interested in trades + $ difference either way for 60mm 2.8 Oly, E-M5, 100-300 Panny, 20mm 1.7, 17mm 1.8, 45mm 1.8 (all in black)

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS

Shipping charge
    FREE (Although insurance is extra)

Handling time
    1-2 business days

References
    Ebay: gat_pig

Additional comments
    • Open to trade offers
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.