1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED M-Rokkor 90 mm f4 and Leica M adapter (EU)

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Aki_Hartikainen, Sep 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aki_Hartikainen

Aki_Hartikainen New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Sep 28, 2011
    Hi all,

I have read this board often and acquired very useful items from a few members here. Now it is time for me to try to offer something, which is a terrific M-Rokkor 90 mm f4 lens kit.

The complete kit consists of

- M-Rokkor 90 mm f4 lens (serial number 200530x)
    - Both end caps
    - Hoya Skylight 1B 40.5 mm filter
    - Pixco adapter for all Leica type M lenses for Micro Four Thirds cameras

Condition of the kit can only be described as mint. There are no issues whatsoever, the lens is clear and free of dust or scratches. The adapter makes this lens a joy to use on a m4/3 camera. I have used this lens on a GF1 and GH1 with very good results for both stills and high definition video.

M-Rokkor 90 mm f4 is a lot like Leica M lens. It is made by Minolta in Japan to last a lifetime. All metal construction with iris that has ten blades. Unlike many standard Minolta lenses M-Rokkors are sharp also at full aperture, just like Leica lenses. I could go on about this lens and the image quality. Selling because I am a Minolta and M-Rokkor enthusiast and need to thin the herd a bit.

There are a few samples on eBay asking 350 - 450 dollars. I would sell the whole kit for 300 dollars including trackable shipping within EU. To North or South America the shipping is a bit more and I need to check the actual shipping cost using postal services (USPS in North America). PayPal is preferred, IBAN bank transfer is another possibility.

I am also open for offers. Kit resides in Hämeenlinna, Finland (EU). Buyer of this kit will be satisfied.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.