[EXPIRED] M Classics camera bag

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by wildwildwes, Jun 29, 2012.

1. wildwildwes

wildwildwes Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jun 9, 2012
    Brooklyn, NY
    Hi All,

Selling my near mint M Classics "Leica" bag. It's a great alternative to the Hadley & Billingham bags -- retaining their classic styling and tremendous fit / finish and build quality.

The bag is constructed using "water proof" Cabriolet canvas cloth (same as Mercedes-Benz, Porsche and BMW use in their convertibles), Solid brass hardware & hand-selected vegetable tanned saddle and bridle leather. The shoulder strap has a sliding leather pad as well. The bottom of the bag also is outfitted with padded leather "bumpers".

The bag will easily accommodate a Leica M body or M 4/3 body (or two), several lenses, flash, etc. The rear pocket will also accommodate an iPad if desired. For more information, one can also check out the M-classics website (www.mclassics.com/).

The bags sells new directly from M-Classics for $217 shipped. I'm asking $150 shipped. Paypal +3.5%
    Although this is my first attempt to sell here, I've bought and sold via eBay, audiogon.com, etc with no issues and numerous positive feedbacks.

Thanks!

M-Classics_cameras_8.

M-Classics_8.

black_open_flat_smaller_best.

2. mclarenf3

mclarenf3 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Nov 23, 2010
    Canada
    It's not my style of camera bag, but this is going to be gone fast.

Free bump!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Uwharrie

Uwharrie Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

May 10, 2012
    North Carolina
    Lynne Ezzell
    What a lovely bag. Wish I had the funds right now!

4. wildwildwes

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jun 9, 2012
    Brooklyn, NY
    Thank you. Wish you had the funds too! I'm open to offers if that would help...

5. chiquito3

chiquito3 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 23, 2012
    I see there is not much padding in this cammera bag.

6. wildwildwes

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jun 9, 2012
    Brooklyn, NY
    NO, there is no padding in the camera bag. There is very thick leather bound padding UNDER the bag however -- which if you think about it, is where it is practical.

Here's the thing, this is not a hop-on-a-plane and shove your cameras in the overhead compartment bag. It's an on-the-go photographers bag. The kind you grab when you're going out for a day of shooting... It's a tool. Frankly, i find MOST "padded" camera bags to be way too padded (making them fat and unwieldy to hang off ones shoulder). Again, think about it, your BODY is your padding... Your cameras are safe & sound inside a waterproof canvas bag... That's the point of this type of bag (Domke's live by the same concept).

Hope my point of view and explanation are helpful!

:2thumbs:

• Like Like x 1
  7. wildwildwes

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jun 9, 2012
    Brooklyn, NY
    Humpty BUMPTY! :thumbup:

Any offers? Seems like the perfect bag for the active shooter! Great size for M/43 stuff...

8. wildwildwes

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jun 9, 2012
    Brooklyn, NY
    :horse:

:bump:

9. wildwildwes

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jun 9, 2012
    Brooklyn, NY
  10. artsifrtsy

artsifrtsy Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Jul 2, 2011
    Ozarks
    I'm really liking the look of this bag. I'm interested, let me see what I can do.

11. wildwildwes

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jun 9, 2012
    Brooklyn, NY
    Hi artsifrtsy,

Thanks for your note and interest in the bag. Yeah, it's really something special and I'm frankly surprised that it's still around... Let me know what you're thinking and if I'm able to help, I'm happy to do so.

Cheers!

Wes

12. artsifrtsy

artsifrtsy Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Jul 2, 2011
    Ozarks
    Still available?