M 4/3 users are the Mac users of the photography world because...

sebastel

Mu-43 Regular
if it was so, i'd throw away my PEN. fortunately, there is no apple mumbo jumbo on my camera.
just for your info: the apple camera is called iPhone, as far as i know.

Alan Wolf

Mu-43 Regular
Apple camera

Was my first digital; I sold it when Fuji came out with a whopping 1 mega pixel one—still have that (fixed lens, LCD the size of a postage stamp) in my closet. Can't imagine it will ever be a collectable... Also 4 and 8 MegaBite cards for it. They were expensive, too!:horse:

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
I'm used to being on the cutting edge, sometimes you get bloody - but over time, you get a nose for the right path :jedi:

Plenty of room for more old school shooters :yahoo: we're here to listen, and to learn! :hail:

Cheers

Brian

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
And speaking of Mac users (I'm not one, by the way)... here's a word from their leader...

<param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/UF8uR6Z6KLc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/UF8uR6Z6KLc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

"Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish." :clap2:

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Near &quot;Playland&quot; outside of NYC, NY, USA
Brian, I only just made the time to sit down and listen - and watch. Thank you.

Steve Job's speech was deeply moving to me, and inspirational. As the parent, and as someone who's from his era, it really hits home, and I have just sent it along to our daughter as a gift of inspiration.

Bullfrog

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I work at a university business school and during one programme I recall showing this speech to a group of tough, grizzled security managers from a big logistics company. Every single one of them was in tears at the end. It's powerful stuff.

Bill Gordon

Mu-43 Top Veteran
There isn't any question in my mind that the iMac is superior in every way with the other brands.......the same goes for Olympus, however, I feel that they are turning out far to many models that in five months will be obsolete because of the next introduction of a new model. I have said before somewhere that back in the 50's when the Japanese cameras first hit the stores that they introduced one model and it stayed that way for more than a year. Look at present day Oly, Nican, ..... so many models on the go!! I can even go further, the car industry started off with one model and then greed took over and buyouts and they ended up with many models (GM is a good example of that).

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom