1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED LX3 silver, w/ 2 extra batteries

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by apicius9, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. apicius9

apicius9 Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Feb 1, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
    Hi, I love the little camera, but since I bought a GF2 as a second small camera body, I have not used it anymore. Camera is in very good used condition, no major issues that I can see, not even minor ones but if you take a loupe to it, you may find signs of use. Comes with the original box and everything in it except the wrist strap (unless I find it in the next few days...). I also have two generic extra batteries that I will add. A nice little package, great small backup or EDC camera.

$210 incl. insured priority shipping in the US - or make me an offer I can't resist :) I will send worldwide but to other countries please check with me reg. postage first.

Thanks for looking,

Stefan

2. apicius9

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Feb 1, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
  3. apicius9

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Feb 1, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
    O.k., here's the deal: My lowest price on this is $189 incl. insured shiping and Paypal (adjusted postage outside the US). I think that is a great deal for such a great little camera in excellent shape plus 2 extra batteries, and I would rather keep it than going below that.

Stefan

4. apicius9

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Feb 1, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
    SOLD, thanks!

Stefan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.