1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED LVF1, Minolta 50 1.4, Konica 57 1.4

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by mokman, Sep 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mokman

mokman New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Apr 24, 2011
    I have three items for sale; I have included a description, price and pictures (the lens pictures also include a few pictures that I have taken with each lens) for each one below. Let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for looking!

Panasonic LVF1 Viewfinder ******SOLD!******

Description: This is an LVF1 viewfinder for Panasonic cameras; it is in excellent condition. The viewfinder, carrying case and original box + papers are included.

Price: $130 shipping included

Pictures: Panasonic LVF1 - a set on Flickr

Minolta MD Rokkor-X 50mm f1.4 ******SOLD!******

Description: This lens is in excellent overall condition. Cosmetically the body shows little to no signs of use. The focus ring is smooth and the aperture ring works normally. The aperture blades are snappy and oil free. The lens is also in very good condition, there is no haze, fungus or scratches on the lens. There is some internal dust in the lens, but nothing out of the ordinary. The lens comes with both the front and rear caps.

Price: $55 including shipping

Pictures: Minolta MD Rokkor-X 50 1.4 - a set on Flickr

Konica Hexanon 57mm f1.4 ******SOLD!******

Description: Cosmetically the lens body shows few signs of use; there is some very minor paint wear, but overall the body looks very good. The aperture ring works very well, and the aperture blades are snappy and oil free. The focus ring works, but it is a bit tight, however it still functions and is useable. There is no haze and no scratches on the lens, however there is a very light and small patch of fungus on one of the inner elements towards the edge of the glass, away from the center. I have taken many pictures with this lens, and I have not noticed any ill-effects whatsoever from this (I tried to show the patch in one of the pictures but I couldn't really get it to show well). The lens comes with a front cap and a generic rear cap.

Price: $35 shipping included

Pictures: Konica Hexanon 57 1.4 - a set on Flickr

I'm also open to reasonable offers, so feel free to contact me at any time. Thanks!

2. amberzombie

amberzombie Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Oct 28, 2010
    Any chance of shipping the LVF1 to Australia?

3. mokman

mokman New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Apr 24, 2011
    I actually have a sale pending on the lvf1 and Minolta lens, but if the sale does not work out I'll let you know.

4. mokman

mokman New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Apr 24, 2011
    The Minolta lens and LVF1 have been sold. The Konica Hexanon 57mm f1.4 is still available, and the price has been lowered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.