Lumix GX10

stevedo

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Steve
Not familiar with that site, how reliable are their predictions?? I have not heard this on any other sources - so "hmmmmm....."

I wouldn't even call them predictions. IMHO just some sh1t made up to garner clicks and therefore generate revenue.

I'll start a new rumour. New Olympus PEN-F II to be released March 31st 2021 using new 30MP sensor. To help boost sales price is only $649USD/£649. Price includes Olympus 12-45 F4 PRO lens.

I think my rumour has as much credibility as the one linked to by the OP. All in MHO.

ivanbae07

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
I.B.
I wouldn't even call them predictions. IMHO just some sh1t made up to garner clicks and therefore generate revenue.

I'll start a new rumour. New Olympus PEN-F II to be released March 31st 2021 using new 30MP sensor. To help boost sales price is only $649USD/£649. Price includes Olympus 12-45 F4 PRO lens.

I think my rumour has as much credibility as the one linked to by the OP. All in MHO.
what a rumour... you know what the big lie of your rumour? Then pen f mk1 body only msrp $1199, and your rumour neraly half the price plus a lens that really expensive (in my country), yeah that's a killin move, to gain a momentum and to ruin the OMS too. Maybe slap a $1300 - $1600 price tag, to make it a little bit credible...

saladin

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
jason
1) I'm very sceptical.
2) it would need to be more Gx8 than Gx9
3) Im kinda hoping for a FF version now that I've seen the A7C
4) either way, I can't wait that long!

Last edited:

Darmok N Jalad

Temba, his aperture wide

I heard it will have a 12-45 F1.2 pancake lens. It makes sense, since the Pen-F is so small.

RichardC

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Richard
I heard it will have a 12-45 F1.2 pancake lens. It makes sense, since the Pen-F is so small.

I've heard from a reliable source in Worcestershire that Olympus Digital, building on their success with circular camera designs in the '80s, are manufacturing a disc shaped Pen-F 0 with fully integrated leaf shutter. The pancake lens will be out on Feb 16th.

Mike Wingate

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Mike Wingate
Waiting to see what appears first. Camera announcement, 150-400 lens availability or British Gas effect a repair to my central heating boiler. No hot water, no heating. A bit cold. They cancelled a boiler service last month and have made another appointment for March 4. But may cancel that also.

Panolyman

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Brian

Put me down for one please Steve. :biggrin:
I'll even send a deposit.

stevedo

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Steve
Put me down for one please Steve. :biggrin:
I'll even send a deposit.

No problems Brian, consider yourself front of the queue. I'll send bank details in a private message along with full terms so you can make the payment :)

Is it possible that I sold more Pen Fs today than OM Digital Solutions?

RichardC

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Richard
Waiting to see what appears first. Camera announcement, 150-400 lens availability or British Gas effect a repair to my central heating boiler. No hot water, no heating. A bit cold. They cancelled a boiler service last month and have made another appointment for March 4. But may cancel that also.

If you tell them you've had your leg off, they'll be round in 1/2 hour. Just stand behind the settee when the engineer comes in.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom