Buy & Sell Listing - Want to SellSelling
Lumix GX1 Kit (Fixer)
$50 or Trade For Nikon Gear
The camera is a fixer (or for parts). After recently repairing the battery catch, the camera does not function properly. The camera powers up, and the menu is full functional. However, the LCD is blank when a lens is attached. I speculate that I may not have properly reconnected all the jumper cables. Includes the box, paperwork, original charger/battery, body cap, strap hot shoe cover and USB cable.
1. Wasabi Power compact charger, two batteries, and car adapter with box.
2. Domke Wrap (like this: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/con...VeR5bkRpr7d3sQaAs2I8P8HAQ&Q=&is=REG&A=details)
3. Nikon F mount to M4/3 adapter (i.e. use Nikkor F-mount lenses on M43 camera)
4. Really Right Stuff camera base plate (like this: http://www.reallyrightstuff.com/s.nl/it.A/id.2206/.f) This is a great plate - makes the GX1 much easier to handhold and it still allows access to battery/card compartment. Obviously it is handy if you are doing a lot of tripod work.
I am looking for $50 net to me - that includes shipping. Will also consider trades for Nikon gear. Please contact me with any questions.
- Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
- Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
Within 24 Hours
- I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.