COMPLETED Lumix GX1 (black body only), LVF2 viewfinder, black Mizar half case

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by burro39, May 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. burro39

burro39 Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Feb 14, 2010
    Cupertino CA
    Paul
    FS: Lumix GX1 (black body only), LVF2 viewfinder, black Mizar half case

NOTE: All prices include paypal fees and shipping to an address in the USA. I prefer sales to an address within the states and payment by paypal.

1) THE CAMERA: Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 (body only) is black and is literally like new. I am the original owner and the camera has only been played with, never seriously used. I have an oly OM-D and trying to go back and forth between the two is something I cannot do. So….I am selling the GX1. Comes with everything that was in the box and an extra aftermarket battery that has never been used. Works perfectly….no marks. Price is $449.00

2) THE FINDER: Panasonic DMW-LVF2. Used one time. Perfect with box and bag that came with it. Price is $149.00

3) THE CASE: The case you see in the listing is by MIZAR from Korea. All leather, fine workmanship and fits like a glove. It is black with silver thread and is $50.00 (sells on ebay for $85)

If you buy all three at the same time the total price will be $615.00 (this is discounted 5%)

Thanks for looking……PM me if interested. Paul

Attached Files:

2. dreamer

dreamer New to Mu-43

0   0   0

May 26, 2012
    Melbourne
    I am interested in the finder. Are you willing to send to Melbourne,Australia ?

• Like Like x 1
  3. burro39

burro39 Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Feb 14, 2010
    Cupertino CA
    Paul
    Entire package is sold "pending payment" Thanks for looking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.