1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Lumix GX1 (black body only), LVF2 viewfinder, black Mizar half case

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by burro39, May 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. burro39

burro39 Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Feb 14, 2010
    Cupertino CA
    Paul
    FS: Lumix GX1 (black body only), LVF2 viewfinder, black Mizar half case

NOTE: All prices include paypal fees and shipping to an address in the USA. I prefer sales to an address within the states and payment by paypal.

1) THE CAMERA: Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 (body only) is black and is literally like new. I am the original owner and the camera has only been played with, never seriously used. I have an oly OM-D and trying to go back and forth between the two is something I cannot do. So….I am selling the GX1. Comes with everything that was in the box and an extra aftermarket battery that has never been used. Works perfectly….no marks. Price is $449.00

2) THE FINDER: Panasonic DMW-LVF2. Used one time. Perfect with box and bag that came with it. Price is $149.00

3) THE CASE: The case you see in the listing is by MIZAR from Korea. All leather, fine workmanship and fits like a glove. It is black with silver thread and is $50.00 (sells on ebay for $85)

If you buy all three at the same time the total price will be $615.00 (this is discounted 5%)

Thanks for looking……PM me if interested. Paul

Attached Files:

2. dreamer

dreamer New to Mu-43

0   0   0

May 26, 2012
    Melbourne
    I am interested in the finder. Are you willing to send to Melbourne,Australia ?

• Like Like x 1
  3. burro39

burro39 Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Feb 14, 2010
    Cupertino CA
    Paul
    Entire package is sold "pending payment" Thanks for looking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.