• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED \\ Lumix GX-1 body \\ Lumix GX7 body. Ships: World

Buy/Sell feedback for jimr.pdx (8)

jimr.pdx

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Jim R
Items to sell/buy/trade: Olympus E-3 with 14-54 type ii f/2.8-3.5 and 40-150mm f/3.5-4.5 \\ Lumix GX-1 body \\ Lumix GX7 body

Prices: us $125 \\ $270

Ships to: World

Description: Time again for some winnowing. Two fine Lumix 16Mpix cameras.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
SOLD $210 Olympus E-3 with 14-54 type ii f/2.8-3.5 and 40-150mm f/3.5-4.5 (black) - shutter releases 28,232
I got excellent deals on these from different sources. All are in EX condition. The 14-54 is very competetive with my Lumix 12-60 in shooting tests, with better sunstars and not too large of a weight penalty. The type-ii lens has a silver-blue ring near the nose.
The camera has IS within, weather seals and a 10Mpx CCD sensor. The 14-54 also has wx seals, though not the telephoto. No video available with this sensor, and it it lacks today's dynamic range and higher ISO sensitivities. CCD images are ..different, well liked by many for their character.
This kit includes a CF Type2 adapter that takes SD cards, which is handy for those of us with SD cards to spare. (I should be able to add a 16G card on request.) The 40-150 comes with hood and caps, but the 14-54 has neither (takes 67mm front cap and I haven't ordered one yet). Original battery & charger are included. I also include a functioning Viltrox 4T-µ43 adapter (silver or black, your call) that has worked fine with my eM1.ii and the GX7.

$270 - Lumix GX7 (black) 1192 clicks, 532 power cycles
Priced not to sell because I like it :laugh: - but it's still one too many cameras*. Black body in EX+ condition. Doesn't look like it's ever met a tripod. Comes with 2 Lumix, 3 generic batteries and a dual USB + original charger. Great interface, low light AF, gen-1 IBIS works well - no wonder I want to keep it 😎

Lens in photos does not come with the GX7 - I like it, too!
$125 - Lumix GX1 (black) "Brand New!"
This arrived as I was typing, and *it's part of my surplus problem. I can just send it back, but funds available now would be more useful than an account credit next month. I can take a photo after which I can read the shutter count, but it really does look new so who am I to question? The one surprise is that it did not come with a body cap - did they really ship them that way??
I'll post here for a few days at $125 (I paid $148 a few days ago), and send it back if no one wants it.. If the GX7 sells I might keep this for its compact convenience though. A great small body, decent sensor and hackable for higher-spec video and audio!

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: USPS

Shipping charge: 50/50 split, your max $12

Handling time: 3 days

References: jr-carfala on ebay, jimr-pdx on pentaxforums

Additional comments: Not open to trade offers, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

• e3m0.jpg
    e3m0.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 59
  • x1v1.jpg
    x1v1.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 56
  • x1v2.jpg
    x1v2.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 63
  • P1018486s.JPG
    P1018486s.JPG
    164.6 KB · Views: 17
  • P1018489s.JPG
    P1018489s.JPG
    345.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Gerry M

Mu-43 Rookie
Items to sell/buy/trade: Olympus E-3 with 14-54 type ii f/2.8-3.5 and 40-150mm f/3.5-4.5 \\ Lumix GX-1 body \\ Lumix GX7 body

Prices: us$210 \\ $125 \\ $270

Ships to: World

Description: Time again for some winnowing, and the ending of my 4Thirds experiments. Two (OK three!) fun cameras from different eras.

$210 Olympus E-3 with 14-54 type ii f/2.8-3.5 and 40-150mm f/3.5-4.5 (black) - shutter releases 28,232
I got excellent deals on these from different sources. All are in EX condition. The 14-54 is very competetive with my Lumix 12-60 in shooting tests, with better sunstars and not too large of a weight penalty. The type-ii lens has a silver-blue ring near the nose.
The camera has IS within, weather seals and a 10Mpx CCD sensor. The 14-54 also has wx seals, though not the telephoto. No video available with this sensor, and it it lacks today's dynamic range and higher ISO sensitivities. CCD images are ..different, well liked by many for their character.
This kit includes a CF Type2 adapter that takes SD cards, which is handy for those of us with SD cards to spare. (I should be able to add a 16G card on request.) The 40-150 comes with hood and caps, but the 14-54 has neither (takes 67mm front cap and I haven't ordered one yet). Original battery & charger are included. I also include a functioning Viltrox 4T-µ43 adapter (silver or black, your call) that has worked fine with my eM1.ii and the GX7.
$270 - Lumix GX7 (black) 1192 clicks, 532 power cycles
Priced not to sell because I like it :laugh: - but it's one too many cameras*. Black body in EX+ condition. Doesn't look like it's ever met a tripod. Comes with 2 Lumix, 2 generic batteries and a dual USB + original charger.
$125 - Lumix GX1 (black) "Brand New!"
This arrived as I was typing, and *it's part of my surplus problem. I can just send it back, but funds available now would be more useful than an account credit next month. I can take a photo after which I can read the shutter count, but it really does look new so who am I to question? The one surprise is that it did not come with a body cap - did they really ship them that way??
I'll post here for a few days at $125 (I paid $148 a few days ago), and send it back if no one wants it.. If the GX7 sells I might keep this for its compact convenience though.

Lens does not come with the GX7 in photos - I like it too!

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: USPS

Shipping charge: 50/50 split, your max $18

Handling time: 3 days

References: jr-carfala on ebay, jimr-pdx on pentaxforums

Additional comments: Not open to trade offers, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes
Sent you a PM regarding the E3 kit. Gerry Miller, Medford, Oregon

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom