1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Lumix GM1/14-32mm Lens, 14mm Lens, 20mm Lens/ EXTRAS | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by jlabate, May 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jlabate

jlabate Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Nov 22, 2010
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Lumix GM1 Kit/14-32mm Lens, 14mm Lens, 20mm Lens

Prices
    Lumix GM1Kit/14-32mm Lens/Accessories - $675
    Lumix 14mm Lens - $265
    Lumix 20mm lens - $355

Ships to
    USA

Description
    GM1 Kit $675
    Silver Panasonic DMC-GM1 Kit with Lumix 12-32mm O.I.S stabilized collapsible lens, all in mint condition. In box with all OEM accessories plus Franiec machined aluminum grip, two extra DSTE batteries and extra charger, Japan Optics Zeikos 37mm filter kit with UV, CPL and FDL filters with case and a Sony soft pouch. Price includes free USPS Priority Mail shipping for the USA. Please add $21 for PayPal fees or use PayPal gift. Under the same user name jlabate I have 371 out of 371 positive transactions on eBay. This is a gorgeous little camera outfit that I can no longer afford to keep.

Lumix 20mm/1.7 II $355
    Lumix 20mm/1.7 II black pancake lens. As new, never used, in box with all accessories including front and rear lens caps and pouch. Price includes free USPS Priority Mail shipping for the USA. Please add $11 for PayPal fees or use PayPal gift. Under the same user name jlabate I have 371 out of 371 positive transactions on eBay. This small lens is still one of the best performing m4/3’s lenses out there.

Lumix 14mm/2.5 $265
    Lumix 14mm/2.5 black pancake lens, like new. Includes front and rear lens caps. Price includes free USPS Priority Mail shipping for the USA. Please add $8 for PayPal fees or use PayPal gift. Under the same user name jlabate I have 371 out of 371 positive transactions on eBay. This is really a tiny lens, a nice performer for its size and price.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    Shipping method
    Free USPS Priority Mail

Shipping charge
    None

Handling time
    FAST

References
    FredMiranda, eBay - jlabate

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.