1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FT] Lumix GH3 for trade! | Location: USA | Ships: US only

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by MaxwellIncStudios, Nov 7, 2013.

1. MaxwellIncStudios

MaxwellIncStudios New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Nov 7, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Trading
    Lumix GH3 for trade!

Ships to
    US only

Description
    Hi I have my wonderful Panasonic Lumix GH3, It is in excellent condition with low hours of use. I am looking to trade it for a Black Magic Pocket Cinema, a Sony Nex VG30, or a Canon 70D. I may be open to other trades (I would trade for a GH2 and a dji phantom with a gopro), and if for instance you have a much more expensive camera ( like a 5d mark III, or one that includes lenses), I have a Leica 25mm 1.4, a Lumix 45-200mm, and Lumix 14-42mm that I could throw in for the right trade. I live in Tucson, AZ locally, and I would prefer to do business that way, however shipping is always a possibility. I am also on the dvxuser forums under the same name, and I check my email daily. I have excellent ebay selling and buying history as well that I can share if need be. Please respond in here, or PM me. Thanks so much for looking. Ill try to get some photos up today.

References
    -

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. SteveNunez

SteveNunez Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Oct 11, 2010
    South Florida
    Steve Nunez
    I have a DJI Phantom and GoPro3 Hero Black........would trade for the GH3.........email me, Steve@stevenunez.com
    Both are mint and were purchased about 3 months ago- no crashes- all perfect.......how used is your GH3?

- - - Updated - - -

I have the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema camera but will hold onto that!