[FT] Lumix GH3 for trade! | Location: USA | Ships: US only

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by MaxwellIncStudios, Nov 7, 2013.

1. MaxwellIncStudios

MaxwellIncStudios New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Nov 7, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Lumix GH3 for trade!

Ships to
    US only

Hi I have my wonderful Panasonic Lumix GH3, It is in excellent condition with low hours of use. I am looking to trade it for a Black Magic Pocket Cinema, a Sony Nex VG30, or a Canon 70D. I may be open to other trades (I would trade for a GH2 and a dji phantom with a gopro), and if for instance you have a much more expensive camera ( like a 5d mark III, or one that includes lenses), I have a Leica 25mm 1.4, a Lumix 45-200mm, and Lumix 14-42mm that I could throw in for the right trade. I live in Tucson, AZ locally, and I would prefer to do business that way, however shipping is always a possibility. I am also on the dvxuser forums under the same name, and I check my email daily. I have excellent ebay selling and buying history as well that I can share if need be. Please respond in here, or PM me. Thanks so much for looking. Ill try to get some photos up today.

• I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
  2. SteveNunez

SteveNunez Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Oct 11, 2010
    South Florida
    Steve Nunez
    I have a DJI Phantom and GoPro3 Hero Black........would trade for the GH3.........email me, Steve@stevenunez.com
    Both are mint and were purchased about 3 months ago- no crashes- all perfect.......how used is your GH3?

- - - Updated - - -

I have the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema camera but will hold onto that!