COMPLETED Lumix GF3 black (like new) & Extra Battery & Optech Pouch

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by joysmahal, May 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joysmahal

joysmahal Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Nov 21, 2011
    Seattle, WA
    Up for sale is a lightly used in excellent condition Panasonic Lumix GF3 body only Micro Four-Thirds (MFT) camera. I bought this for my wife in November 2011 and I've actually come to love the MFT format a lot more than I anticipated and recently upgraded MFT camera bodies.

You will get the the box and all original contents, except the kit lens - which I sold awhile back. This is a great camera for those wanting to experiment with the MFT format and want a small pocketable camera that takes pictures that far surpass a P&S. I will even throw in an Optech Pouch and extra battery. The pouch can fit the GF3 with pancake lens or even the GF3 with 25mm 1.4 or 45mm 1.8 (no hood attached) if the GF3 is facing down.

Model: Panasonic Lumix GF3 - Black, body only

Lens Body Condition: 9/10 (10 would be new)

Sale Includes: All original contents & Receipt/Invoice. Bonus items: Optech Hipster Pouch and Extra Battery.

Price:$160 SOLD (I will pay the PayPal & shipping fees and ship via FedEx 2Day Air)

Payments Accepted: PayPal

Possible Trades: None

Shipping Methods Available: FedEx 2Day Air. I will only ship to PayPal confirmed mailing addresses. I do not ship on weekends. (Canada = USPS)

Shipping Available To: USA & Canada (Canada - add $10.00)

Item location: 98087 (Seattle Metro Area). Local Sale/Pickup is ok (take $10 off price).

Best Contact Method: PM

Feedback: Plenty of positive feedback on POTN (See my signature for feedback of lenses & items sold)
    eBay id: heq78, 300+ feedback (100% positive)

Actual image of GF3 (email me if you want more):
    [​IMG]

2. joysmahal

joysmahal Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Nov 21, 2011
    Seattle, WA
    Daily bump. I ship fast and can ship today if payment is received by 3:00 pm PST.

3. joysmahal

joysmahal Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Nov 21, 2011
    Seattle, WA
    Price Drop

Dropped the price another $10.

Last bump before I put this camera on eBay. If you pay by 2:00 pm PST, I will be able to ship it the same day and you will receive it on Friday via FedEx 2 Day Air.

4. stuff352

stuff352 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

May 23, 2012
    I will take, 165 shipped to Canada. I am in toronto

5. joysmahal

joysmahal Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Nov 21, 2011
    Seattle, WA
    stuff352: I have a local sale pending and he wants to meet up tomorrow. If that falls through, I'll let you know. I'm also sending a PM your way. Thanks!

EDIT: Closing thread. Sold to stuff352. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.