• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FT] Lumix - G6 for a NEX7 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Buy/Sell feedback for jhomer (11)

jhomer

Mu-43 Regular
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
Trading</br> Lumix - G6 for a NEX7
</br>Location</br> USA
</br>Ships to</br> USA
</br>Description</br> I picked this up to tide me over until the arrival of the GX7 which (I'm hoping) is just a few weeks away. Would like to trade it for a NEX-7 as I have some adapted legacy glass which works really well on the NEX.

Would consider a straight sale, but I'd rather have some fun.

Other trade bait? Perhaps the black 75mm with some cash on my end.

I have all that came in the kit box (other than the lens) and the camera is in mint condition.

Thanks,
Joey
</br>References</br> Jhomer at Fred, jhomer101 at ebay
</br>Acknowledgment</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

meyerweb

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Finding someone who wants what you're selling, who also happens to want to get rid of what you're buying, is a poor bet. I'm sure there are plenty of people who might be interested in a G6, but not very many who happen to have a Nex7, and even fewer who want to sell that Nex.

Just put it up for sale, and when you get the cash look for a used Nex.

jhomer

Mu-43 Regular
You are correct - this is sort of a longshot.... Once the GX7s start shipping, I will likely list it for sale. Anyone who wants to buy can send me an offer. Also, I would also consider a black 75mm in trade or perhaps a Sigma Merrill DP2.... I know, I know, still not too likely.

Latest threads

Top Bottom