1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Lumix G5 camera & Oly 9-18 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by drtom, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drtom

drtom New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jul 26, 2013
    Boulder, CO, USA
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Lumix G5 camera and Olympus 9-18mm m4/3 lens
    </br>Prices</br> For sale: Lumix G5 $225 including USPS insured shipping to USA (only, please). Olympus 9-18 f 4-5.6; $500 including USPS insured shipping to USA (only, please)
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> For sale: Lightly used (like new) Lumix G5, have moved up to the GH3 mostly for the bigger body size. I bought this a bit more than 1 yr ago at a local dealer. This is a sweet camera. Includes box, body cap, spare Lumix battery. All works perfectly. $225 including USPS insured shipping to USA (only, please). I accept paypal. Contact Tom for more info a

tmwhitmore at me.com

Olympus 9-18 f 4-5.6; perfect shape, includes factory hood, caps and box. $500 including USPS insured shipping to USA (only, please). I accept paypal. Contact Tom for more info at
    tmwhitmore at me.com

</br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> included
    </br>Handling time</br> asap
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. scott

scott Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Nov 15, 2010
    PM sent for G5.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.