1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Lumix G3 black with kit lens and with extra battery. $525

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Z-man, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Z-man

Z-man Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Nov 16, 2011
    So I love my Lumix G3, but I just can't get my hands around it..literally. My hands are just to big for this camera. So I was just going to send it back to B&H, but with the holidays and a family issue, I managed to miss the return deadline.

So now I am going to have to take a loss on it. Its brand new, I just used it once to try it out, and it comes with an extra battery. $525 and its shipped to you as long as you have confirmed paypal.

2. carlsonwa

carlsonwa New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Dec 7, 2011
    I'm new to the forum and not sure how to send a private message. Do you have any way for me to check credentials. Seems risky just shooting you the funds without you having any user ratings, photo's etc.
    Thanks,
    Chris

3. Z-man

Z-man Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Nov 16, 2011
    I understand..

I am new to the forum also. But I do have 450+ positive rating on eBay.

If you want to do the transaction through eBay, I can do that. I can send you the auction number.

4. cyclingshooter

cyclingshooter New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Dec 5, 2011
    PM sent earlier this morn...