Lumix G iPad app?

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by frank2, Feb 29, 2012.

1. frank2

frank2 Mu-43 Regular

Jul 29, 2011
    Columbus, Ohio
    4/3 Rumors today reported a new iPad app titled Lumix G. I can't find it in the app store. Has anyone been able to find and or download it?

43rumors.com

Frank

2. frank2

frank2 Mu-43 Regular

Jul 29, 2011
    Columbus, Ohio
    I tried that link on the iPad. It said the request could not be completed. When you search the app store it's not there.

3. Squidz

Squidz Mu-43 Regular

Feb 8, 2012
    Red Deer, Alberta
    I gave it a try and I looks like it's only for the European market as I wasn't able to download it and it directed me to the Latvian store, which I couldn't download from either.

4. speltrong

speltrong Mu-43 Veteran

May 8, 2011
    Northern California
    suck.. well, I'm sure you're not missing much - not like it's going to turn your iPad's camera into a G-series, though it might come with a little Leica "L" sticker that you can put next to your lens :) 

5. foxtail1

foxtail1 Science geek & photo nut Subscribing Member

Dec 30, 2011
    Southwest Virginia
    Kristi
    When I tried, it said it available only in the Latvian store!

6. ~tc~

~tc~ Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Oct 22, 2010
    Houston, TX
    There's been one available in Japanese for some time now

7. meyerweb

meyerweb Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Sep 5, 2011
    From what 43 rumors shows, it's just a marketing tool. It lets you compare the size of Panasonic cameras to DSLR, and find information on Panasonic lenses and accessories. It doesn't appear to actually do anything useful.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.