Lumix G and GODOX TT350 O

fishtug

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Monty
I can't for the life of me get this combination of camera and flash to work - In the G9 menu the flash setting remains greyed out - I know it can be done as I have read/seen articles but I don't understand how to set things up with the G9 - The TT350 works perfectly on my EM1 1 - Can someone walk this oldtimer through the sequence of settings before I end up in a rubber room talking to after dinner mints - Thanks in advance -

veer_lumix

New to Mu-43
I can't for the life of me get this combination of camera and flash to work - In the G9 menu the flash setting remains greyed out - I know it can be done as I have read/seen articles but I don't understand how to set things up with the G9 - The TT350 works perfectly on my EM1 1 - Can someone walk this oldtimer through the sequence of settings before I end up in a rubber room talking to after dinner mints - Thanks in advance -
Hi, I have also purchased a TT350o for my G9 however surprised to see that Flash settings are grayed out. Did you manage to find the solution to this issue?

speedy

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Make sure you're in mechanical shutter mode. Make sure you're not in silent mode. Make sure you're not in any of the filter modes. Make sure that the flash is seated firmly in the hot shoe. Can take a bit of force at times to get it seated completely home

retiredfromlife

Mu-43 Legend
May not be related but I have a lot of problems getting flashes to work with my G85, so much so that I hardly ever try now. I remember the David Thorpe video where he had to mod a flash to make it work, link below

Starfungi

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Brian
I had the front lever switched up and was in silent mode. Switched to low position and now flash is ok.

fishtug

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Monty
I sold the G9 - Just couldn't get along with the joystick - I guess I am used to the Olympus format/menus as I
have no problems with the flash on my EM1Mkii and/or my EM10Mkii -

Latest threads

Top Bottom