Lumix Camera with Timelapse funktion 9999 pics

Anderle

Mu-43 Regular
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi there,
so i got the GX80 - with 150 pictures on it :) after a half day it has 3 times more.
My PEN-F is at the moment for a Check-up at Olympus, so i want to use the Lumix as replacement for the moment.

the viewfinder is in comparison not so usable, not so sharp, i have the feeling its defocused, but found some comments in that direction. But its not my intention with it.

But the Timelapse function is great, i can make a 4K Video straight out of the camera.
makes it much easier for me - still waiting for the dummy battery.

BosseBe

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Bo
Hi there,
so i got the GX80 - with 150 pictures on it :) after a half day it has 3 times more.
My PEN-F is at the moment for a Check-up at Olympus, so i want to use the Lumix as replacement for the moment.

the viewfinder is in comparison not so usable, not so sharp, i have the feeling its defocused, but found some comments in that direction. But its not my intention with it.

But the Timelapse function is great, i can make a 4K Video straight out of the camera.
makes it much easier for me - still waiting for the dummy battery.
Have you checked the dioptre setting for the viewfinder? There should be a small knob to turn by the viewfinder to change it.

Good luck with the GX80!

Edit: I went to pick up the dummy battery and DC/DC converter and wall-wart that I ordered from Amazon.de yesterday, the package was empty!
So the pick-up place returned it and I got an email from Amazon.de (in German) that I think says that I refused the delivery and that if I wanted the product I had to order it again.
I did order it again, but I hope I get my money back for the first order.

Last edited:

Anderle

Mu-43 Regular
Have you checked the dioptre setting for the viewfinder? There should be a small knob to turn by the viewfinder to change it.

Good luck with the GX80!
Yes, I checked that, it's a more like a partial defocus. But for my use case the view finder is not that relevant

Bushboy

Mu-43 All-Pro
Fancy sending an empty package!
Amateurs!
Yes Panasonic time lapse rocks! 4K time lapse. Wow your gonna need 4K 65” OLED television now . 😎

Anderle

Mu-43 Regular
Fancy sending an empty package!
Amateurs!
Yes Panasonic time lapse rocks! 4K time lapse. Wow your gonna need 4K 65” OLED television now . 😎
I have a 4K 27" monitor, but no TV at all, and love that watching on it.
Got that for home office, so was initially not the intention, but I think I have the screen and a big NAS - the 4K are more for archiving, I normally create 1080 videos out of it.

hmm, the hint with the GM1 is very good, but as I saw now unfortunately the price of that little thing is still higher than what I paid for the GX80.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom