1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Lumix 45-200mm OIS, Caselogic DSLR bag

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by BSH, Jul 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BSH

BSH Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jan 18, 2012
    WI
    Lumix 45-200 lens, no box, no papers, includes caps front & back and hood. No apparent flaws that I can tell. $175, shipped anywhere in the 50 states. I like the OIS on this lens, it's better than IBIS on the Pens. I'm wishing I had had a 100mm high-speed lens, but probably should just sell outright for now.

Camera shoulder bag, Caselogic. Virtually unused, like new. Size is better suited to DSLR than MF/T. $25, shipped anywhere in the 50 states. Versatile, comfortable, configurable internal panels, plenty of pockets. Great bag, just too big for me.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Apologies for the poor quality cell phone pics.

2. BSH

BSH Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jan 18, 2012
    WI
    bump to the top...

3. BSH

BSH Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jan 18, 2012
    WI
    Reconsidering my desire for a cash sale, I would also take a VF2 in an even trade for the lens.

4. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    That bag is the perfect match for a small m4/3 kit, just an fyi for those considering it! Absolutely great for travel, on a recent trip I managed to put my e-p1, e-pm1, fl-300r, 45-200mm, 20mm, 14mm, pentax 43mm f1.9, amazon kindle, toshiba thrive (10-inch), and there is still a top segment for keys and additional daily stuff! Oh and you can't go wrong with the lens posted either!

5. BSH

BSH Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jan 18, 2012
    WI
    Bump - I now have a lens bag to go with the lens!

No more price reductions, this is a fair price. As noted above, I'd take a VF2 in trade on the lens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.