1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Lumix 25/1.4 for 20/1.7

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by demiro, May 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. demiro

demiro Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0

Nov 7, 2010
    completed..................I would like to trade my two week old Summilux 25/1.4 lens for a nice copy of the 20/1.7 + cash and/or a 45-200. The 20/1.7 in return is a must; the rest is negotiable.

My lens is same as new, and includes hood, caps, box, pouch, paperwork/receipt.

I purchased this lens expecting to pair it up with an E-M5, but I don't know how soon I'll be getting that camera, so I'd like to have a more compact lens for my E-PM1.

If you are interested please shoot me a PM and we can discuss details.

Thanks.

25mm.

2. LVL8hacker

LVL8hacker Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0

Jan 4, 2012
    Pinehurst, North Carolina
    Larry Anderson
    Do you have a price you would sell it for? PM me

3. Promit

Promit Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jun 6, 2011
    Baltimore, MD
    Promit Roy
    Not 100% sure I want to give up my 20 but my interest is at least piqued -- PM me if trade falls through.

4. jcurious

jcurious Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Oct 14, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    If the earlier offers above fall though. PM me.

I should mention I have a panasonic 20mm/1.7 that I'd be willing to trade.

5. jessej

jessej New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Apr 12, 2011
    I'll take that trade, for the right price

Hi,

I've got a 20mm I would trade, but need to hear what you're asking for in terms of price.

6. demiro

demiro Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0

Nov 7, 2010
    Wow, given the demand for the 20mm at the moment I wasn't expecting so much enthusiasm. A trade is pending right now. If that should not happen for some reason I will reach out to those who have expressed interest.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.