Luminar 3 software free

ektar

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Don
The link works. Have only fiddled with it for a couple of minutes; the Mac version is twitchy; has already crashed twice. The album it creates is a little overwhelming.

But I guess that's all OT. Sorry...

Keeth101

Mu-43 Veteran
What I want to know is how the heck do you get to move the slider at the bottom to scroll along the 'Luminar Looks' selection.

I can't get my mouse pointer to connect with the horizontal scroll bar. That looks bad programming to me.

Keeth101

Mu-43 Veteran
Just found out that it works when on full screen but doesn't when minimized to a smaller screen. Now that's crazy.

Keeth101

Mu-43 Veteran
Luminar 4 is available for 90 days use, for free.
Thanks Mike but I very rarely use it, just every now and then I have a little go. Got L3 for free otherwise I would not have it.

(Hope all is ok in Alty. I come from Didsbury and got rellies in Timperly) :)

Mike Wingate

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Mike Wingate
Thanks Mike but I very rarely use it, just every now and then I have a little go. Got L3 for free otherwise I would not have it.

(Hope all is ok in Alty. I come from Didsbury and got rellies in Timperly) :)
I used to live on Fordbank in Didsbury. Daughter lives on Wentworth Drive in Timperley. Small world. I gave up on a previous free version of Luminar 4 as it was slow, and the sky function left little red areas, blown out bits near tree branches. My mate Duncan has paid for it after using L3, and had to have most of his computer innards updated. I shall wait for a perfect L5.

Keeth101

Mu-43 Veteran
I used to live on Fordbank in Didsbury. Daughter lives on Wentworth Drive in Timperley. Small world. I gave up on a previous free version of Luminar 4 as it was slow, and the sky function left little red areas, blown out bits near tree branches. My mate Duncan has paid for it after using L3, and had to have most of his computer innards updated. I shall wait for a perfect L5.
Small world indeed. I was born and lived, untill I got married, on Tanfield Road, backing onto the Mersey. Wife's from Wythenshaw (the nice part, she says LOL), Sister in law is on Greenway Road Timperley. Lived in Wythenshaw then Gatley for a short while after we got married then moved further away to Wigan and now in the St Helens area.
L3 isn't slow at all on my PC but I'm happy with Paint Shop Pro for most things I want to do. As you say, waiting till L5 and see what that brings may be the best idea. I'm not into changing sky's on my pictures, don't feel it's the right thing to do, so all in all as the song goes 'It don't impress me much'. Stay safe friend.

Mike Wingate

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Mike Wingate
Small world indeed. I was born and lived, untill I got married, on Tanfield Road, backing onto the Mersey. Wife's from Wythenshaw (the nice part, she says LOL), Sister in law is on Greenway Road Timperley. Lived in Wythenshaw then Gatley for a short while after we got married then moved further away to Wigan and now in the St Helens area.
L3 isn't slow at all on my PC but I'm happy with Paint Shop Pro for most things I want to do. As you say, waiting till L5 and see what that brings may be the best idea. I'm not into changing sky's on my pictures, don't feel it's the right thing to do, so all in all as the song goes 'It don't impress me much'. Stay safe friend.
Cheers, stay safe yourself. Maybe go out on a shoot one day.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom