1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

LuLa - to stoopid to register...

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by nickthetasmaniac, Oct 12, 2012.

1. nickthetasmaniac

nickthetasmaniac Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 11, 2011
    Hi everyone, I have a remarkably stupid question (no really)...

What are the exact answers to the 5 registration questions on Luminous Landscape? Here's the link Register

I've tried half a dozen times now and it always says that "You did not answer the verification questions correctly."

It's driving me mental.

2. David A

David A Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 30, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    Now that's a cute registration procedure.

Based on the "hints" in the last sentence at the bottom of the page I'd say the answers are:

————Answers now deleted since the OP has seen them—————

So there's my guesses. Let me know if they work and if they do I may try registering myself.

• Like Like x 2
  3. formi

formi New to Mu-43

Apr 1, 2011
    barcelona,Spain
    You are correct and now I am registered
    Thanks

4. yktay2

yktay2 Mu-43 Regular

You are correct and I'm registered as well.
    Thanks

5. jloden

jloden Mu-43 Hall of Famer

May 15, 2012
    Hunterdon County, NJ
    Jay
    Just a thought, but it sort of defeats the purpose of anti-spam measures for Luminous Landscape if the answers are easily obtained by a google search by any spammer looking to automate registrations.

Probably a good idea to remove them from David A's post now that the OP's question has been answered :tongue:

6. goldenlight

goldenlight Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 30, 2010
    Essex
    John
    My goodness, I thought it was bad enough when you have to copy words that are deliberately distorted and unreadable. This, however, sounds like a qualifying round for Mastermind! :eek:

7. David A

David A Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 30, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    There are times when I love the internet.

I have to wonder how likely it is that a spammer would want to register at LuLa though it's such an over the top process that I also have to wonder why Michael Reichmann introduced it.

I'm happy to delete the answers but so far there's no indication that Nick, the OP, has actually seen them since he hasn't responded in any way as yet. His question may have been answered but it would be nice if we knew he had received the answer before I delete it and make it impossible for him to see it.

At least the fact that I managed to get the answers right proves I'm not quite brain dead yet.

• Like Like x 1
  8. jloden

jloden Mu-43 Hall of Famer

May 15, 2012
    Hunterdon County, NJ
    Jay
    Yeah, I totally understand - just wanted to be kind to LL by not leaving it up here on our forum to be google cached for eternity!

9. nickthetasmaniac

nickthetasmaniac Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 11, 2011
    Thanks David, it was the "." in ".com" that was killing me...

10. David A

David A Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 30, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    Nick,

I had to stop and think a little about them all except for "Reichmann". I needed to look at the clues quite carefully to sort a couple of them out.

Perhaps Michael Reichmann is trying to set a bizarre selection test to ensure that he only attracts registrants who have an interest in word puzzles and cryptic crosswords as well as in photography.

I'll edit my post to delete the answers now.