LR4 Student and Teacher edition for $29.

lenshoarder

Mu-43 All-Pro
This is the student and teacher edition. So ask you 6 year old if they will buy it for you and let you use it while they are at school. It's $79 at Newegg. Use coupon code TVK3THVT to take $50 off.

brianb032

Mu-43 Veteran
Just bought it. That's a great deal. Thanks OP. LR4 seems sluggish compared to LR3, but I'm sure they'll get the kinks sorted out soon enough.

wildwildwes

Mu-43 Veteran
To the best of my knowledge, to be able to qualify for the "student / teacher edition, one must PROVE they are either a student or teacher and must provide proper ID as such. One can buy the software, but will not be able to register it (and thereby be able to use it) without documentation.

Here's a link that explains in detail:

Adobe Student & Teacher Eligibility Conditions

rtb001

Mu-43 Rookie
To the best of my knowledge, to be able to qualify for the "student / teacher edition, one must PROVE they are either a student or teacher and must provide proper ID as such. One can buy the software, but will not be able to register it (and thereby be able to use it) without documentation.

Here's a link that explains in detail:

Adobe Student & Teacher Eligibility Conditions

I believe it is student, teacher, and STAFF as well. So if you work for a primary/secondary school or a university you would qualify.

twokatmew

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Margaret
I believe it is student, teacher, and STAFF as well. So if you work for a primary/secondary school or a university you would qualify.

Yes it is staff as well. I am staff and bought/registered LR4 shortly after it came out. What a fantastic deal, especially considering LR4 hasn't been out that long.

dixeyk

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Nice...looks like being university staff is good for something finally. Placed my order. I suppose I'll get some sort of e-mail to request proof of my status now.

steve16823

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I was just in the process of installing CS6 (Free to me on University site-license!) but I suppose I can't pass up LightRoom 4 for $30. Thanks! :)

msk

Mu-43 Rookie
Real Name
Mike Kehle
Wow. $29 is cheaper than I can get LR4 from Purdue. What a deal. Perks of being a lifetime student I suppose!

Latest threads

Top Bottom