Lowepro fastpack 200-250 VS lowepro katchback 22 lr ???

Discussion in 'This or That? (MFT only)' started by PantelisMor, Mar 8, 2016.

1. PantelisMor

PantelisMor Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 14, 2013
    Good Evening my friends,

I am on the search for a backpack. Searching I end up in lowepro models. First I saw Lowepro primus AW40. Although, I couldn’t find any review. I don’t kwow if anyone from our forum has this bag ??

Also I see Lowepro fastpack 200-250 and lowepro katchback 22 lr. I have EM1 with oly 12-40 2.8, oly 40-150 2.8 and oly 17 1.8. I hope in the future for oly 7-14 2.8.

Has anybody experience from these bags ?? any suggestion ? any photos with bag and the equipment ??? Any advice would be helpful !!!!

I want this bag for landscape, travel and sometimes hikng photography

Thx a lot

2. Divideby0

Divideby0 New to Mu-43

Sep 6, 2014
    Colorado
    I own both the fastpack 250 and the hatchback 22L. I like them both. The fastpack will carry the 40-150, where the hatchback won't fit with your other gear unless placed in the unpadded upper compartment. I sometimes do this with my Nikon 70-200 f4 using a padded case for the lens. The fastpack has a dedicated tripod holder that the hatchback is lacking, though I've been able to use one of the side water bottle holders for a small Sirui tripod that works well when hiking with my OMD.

I tend to prefer the fastpack when taking a telephoto lens, while the hatchback holds non-photo gear better for extended hiking adventures.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.