1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Lowepro fastpack 200-250 VS lowepro katchback 22 lr ???

Discussion in 'This or That? (MFT only)' started by PantelisMor, Mar 8, 2016.

1. PantelisMor

PantelisMor Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 14, 2013
    Good Evening my friends,

I am on the search for a backpack. Searching I end up in lowepro models. First I saw Lowepro primus AW40. Although, I couldn’t find any review. I don’t kwow if anyone from our forum has this bag ??

Also I see Lowepro fastpack 200-250 and lowepro katchback 22 lr. I have EM1 with oly 12-40 2.8, oly 40-150 2.8 and oly 17 1.8. I hope in the future for oly 7-14 2.8.

Has anybody experience from these bags ?? any suggestion ? any photos with bag and the equipment ??? Any advice would be helpful !!!!

I want this bag for landscape, travel and sometimes hikng photography

Thx a lot

2. Divideby0

Divideby0 New to Mu-43

Sep 6, 2014
    Colorado
    I own both the fastpack 250 and the hatchback 22L. I like them both. The fastpack will carry the 40-150, where the hatchback won't fit with your other gear unless placed in the unpadded upper compartment. I sometimes do this with my Nikon 70-200 f4 using a padded case for the lens. The fastpack has a dedicated tripod holder that the hatchback is lacking, though I've been able to use one of the side water bottle holders for a small Sirui tripod that works well when hiking with my OMD.

I tend to prefer the fastpack when taking a telephoto lens, while the hatchback holds non-photo gear better for extended hiking adventures.