1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Lowepro EX160 Bag

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Offriver, Aug 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offriver

Offriver Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

May 17, 2011
    Hi - This bag is used, but still in excellent shape. Lowepro EX160 Bag in Black. It has two adjustable dividers to make three compartments. $17 includes shipping to USA.

Attached Files:

2. PatDoody

PatDoody Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Jul 29, 2011
    NJ, USA
    How do micro 4/3s fit in this? Ive had trouble finding a bag they dont swim in. thanks -Pat

3. Offriver

Offriver Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

May 17, 2011
    You could fit a lot of m43 stuff in this bag, unless you are using some of the bigger lenses - then I'd say a body w/ lens and two others. The bag would be overkill for a small kit.

4. rejo

rejo Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Mar 27, 2011
    Netherlands
    bag

I've got the same bag, in it I can get. One gf1, one 20mm, one 45mm, one 200mm, a filter, battery charger and cable, sd card, remote cable and a dust brush. It packs in tightly but it all fits.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.