Lowepro Clips 140 for GF1 20mm, 14-45, 45-200

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by dfroelich, Apr 6, 2011.

1. dfroelich

dfroelich Mu-43 Regular

Nov 15, 2010
    My second bag review!
    I had the GF1 with 20mm and the 45-200. It fit very nice in the Lowe Pro EX120

I purchased the 14-45 to fill the gap, and thus, outgrew that bag. Keeping to the smallest case to fit everything, I came up with the camcorder intended Clips 140, $30 at amazon. It is longer, wider, but not as deep as the camera based bags which I think works well for M43.

It fits everything close, but I did have to use the divider from the EX120.
    It can fit with either the 20 attached:
    or the 14-45

I'm sure you could rip out the middle divided and throw the body with the 45-200 attached if you really need too in a pinch.

There are twin velcro closed side pockets. One snugly fits the battery charger (without cord...waiting on this to save space) and the other easily fits 2 spare batteries.

The front pocket has several slim cubbies. I store a filter in case, clean cloth, the cord, spare sd card and the sd reader.

The bag holds everything I need as well as the manual! The main storage angles out, leaving enough space to slide the manual behind or underneath.

It also has a strap, but no belt loop.
    I was hoping for something just big enough for my needs, and this works great. I would prefer something that allows the body to store with any of the 3 lenses, but that would require a bigger bag, so no big deal.
  2. theflyer

theflyer Mu-43 Regular

Jan 14, 2011
    nice bag. and an even nicer price!