1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Lowe Pro 160 AW Messinger Bag ?

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by bigal1000, Oct 8, 2013.

1. bigal1000

bigal1000 Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 10, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Do you think this bag would work for an EP5 and several lenses or would the Think Tank 30i be a better bag for my needs,thanks.

2. Chuck-B&H

Chuck-B&H Sponsor

Apr 28, 2012
    Hello,

Both will hold your gear.

Pro Messenger Bag 160 AW from Lowepro; exclusive FlexFlap that opens and closes without buckles or snaps, tough exterior canvas-like material that is made to take a beating, includes an All-Weather cover, shoulder strap is wide, adjustable, SlipLock Attachment Loops on both ends and padded and interior is filled with adjustable dividers that permit you to configure the bag to suit your equipment needs.

Think Tank Photo Mirrorless Mover 30i Camera Bag;

>The bag can be carried in any of five ways. First, it can be used as a traditional shoulder bag via the removable, adjustable strap. Second, the lid has a top grab handle. Third, there's a rear belt loop. Fourth, the shoulder strap can be removed and threaded through the belt loop to convert the bag into a belt pack. Finally, you can use an optional Think Tank shoulder harness to convert the 30i into a backpack.

> made from water-resistant poly ballistic material and features nickel plated metal hardware and YKK RC (racket coil) zippers. The interior is closed-cell foam with a nylex liner. For foul weather, a seam-sealed rain cover is included.

> Has a Dedicated iPad Pocket.

3. bigal1000

bigal1000 Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 10, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Thank you sir,can I put you on the stop which would you prefer? Thanks again.

4. Chuck-B&H

Chuck-B&H Sponsor

Apr 28, 2012
    Hello,

I've used Lowe Pro for many years and the 160 reminds me of Domke bags, my other favorite.

5. bigal1000

bigal1000 Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 10, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Thanks that's was my choice too,great minds think alike!

6. 0dBm

0dBm Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 30, 2011
    Western United States
    I have been using the 160 for about 18 months. I am pleased with it.
    My only complaint it that the flap is a bit too long. When I fold it so that the closure is via the magnets, there is too much space between the main compartment and the flap. when I pull the flap further down to close-up that space, the flap barely touches the magnets.

Otherwise, the best camera bag that I have ever owned.