Low Pass Filter on EM10 Mark2 ?

Antigen

Mu-43 Regular
I tried to searcg in every corner of the world, but no reply about the low pass filter on the sensor of EM10 Mark 2...

Some one know if it use or not this filter?I ask because GX85 don't use it and this increase detail of the picture.

Thansk

scott james

New to Mu-43
I owned a EM10 a EM10 Mk2 and a GX85, My understanding the Mk2 and the gx85 does not have the anti alias filter. The images from the EM10 mk 2 and the gx85 are a smidge better than the EM10. There is not that much difference I notice it when I check my images at 200%. I done know if I would base a buying decision only on this. The GX85 is a lot different camera from a OMD. I only bought it to shoot 4 k video.

Aristophanes

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I tried to searcg in every corner of the world, but no reply about the low pass filter on the sensor of EM10 Mark 2...

Some one know if it use or not this filter?I ask because GX85 don't use it and this increase detail of the picture.

Thansk
Under 99.9% of real world shooting situations the difference would be impossible to discern.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom