1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Loving my E-PL1 video clips for SlideShows

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by Robert Watcher, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Just for the convenience of it (small size and easy processing of files) - I am making good use of my Olympus E-PL1 for short 5 to 10 second clips during shoots - - - that will be included into my slideshows when they are built. At first the slower focus and hunting for focus proved a little frustrating at times when attempting serious projects - but it has turned out for me, that those effects look really interesting in my slideshows and add to the mood and character - even giving an old film feeling at times with the processing used. Here is my latest Love Story SlideShow from a few weeks ago, that contains the normal 4 or 5 short video clips interspersed:

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKaEmGm1hNA]YouTube - ‪A Love Story‬‏[/ame]

(All Love Story shots taken with Olympus E-3, E-510 and E-PL1 cameras and Olympus Lenses)
    -----

• Like Like x 2
  2. twalker294

twalker294 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 18, 2010
    Very well done! What editing software are you using to make this?

3. I am using Animoto Pro Account so there is no branding.

4. twalker294

twalker294 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 18, 2010
    Animoto is pretty sweet. Great slideshow.

5. DekHog

DekHog Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 3, 2011
    Scotland
    Really, really good work, Robert, they must be thrilled with that....

6. Thanks so much both. :thumbup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.