1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Love my EP-3- Now need a case.....

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by Mike_B, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Mike_B

Mike_B Mu-43 Rookie

Dec 30, 2012
    St. Louis, MO
    Mike
    Looking for a "perfect fit" case for the E-PL3 with 17mm lens. Any suggestions?

2. vinay

vinay Mu-43 Regular

Mar 18, 2012
    Toronto
  3. Jonathan F/2

Jonathan F/2 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 10, 2011
    Los Angeles, USA
    You looking for a case to hold the E-P3 or a half case jacket for protection and handling? If it's the half case, you can't go wrong with the Gariz cases. Spendy, but top notch.

4. Mike_B

Mike_B Mu-43 Rookie

Dec 30, 2012
    St. Louis, MO
    Mike
    Thanks for the tip. Those are really sweet. I just got this Gariz leather skin-

Amazon.com: Gariz Leather SKIN DD-LSBK Du & Dus Leather Skin for Olympus E-P3, Black: Camera & Photo

It makes this already beautiful camera look even better! Anyway, guess I should have been more specific- I don't want to cover up the cool leather, so I just want a tight fitting case or bag to protect the camera while not using it. Need it to be small so it doesn't take up much room in a backpack I take to work everyday. It's not a "man bag"!

The Op Tech D-Small looks like a good possibility. Is it very thick to protect the camera well?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.