Love Is In The Air

StudioHeraBell

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Behind The Camera. But home is in Montreal.
Last year I participated to Scott Kelby's World Wide Photo Walk. I live in Montreal. My group was going around Old Montreal part of the town.

I stayed in a very tiny stech of the street. Where everyone else ventured all around.

I saw him first, up in the window. He noticed me. I had my Lumix G1 and I was shooting B&W. Then the girl shows up. He knew I am photographing. They started kissing. Then he tells her to bring a camera. He starts posing for her as I am sooting up to their apartment.

I was perfect for an exhibisonist.

But I like to have rights to my shots. I asked them to meet me downstaris. I offered prints, they signed full model release. Lovely people.

My shot never was chosen by the leader for Scott Kelby's World Wide Photo Walk entries.

But so far it sits at two people's walls as matted 20"x30" prints. Then it ranked in the top ten at an International competion held in Italy called "Decisive Moment".

LoveIsInTheAir-byHeraBell.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

If you think you might have lost a competition , you might come out as a winner in some other ways.

This shows, never give up... Shoot for yourself first. Then to please others.

Cheers,

Hera Bell

vincechu

Mu-43 Regular
Wow thanks for sharing this brilliant photo, it's truly beautiful. I love the look of your black and white conversion, well done and congratulations on your achievements :)

Ray Sachs

Super Moderator
Incredible shot. Wonderful. After I saw a comment of yours elsewhere on the forum, I followed the link to your blog and saw more of your work. PLEASE don't be a stranger - your work, like just a few others, is really consistently inspirational. I hadn't seen this one - I'm glad I have now!

-Ray

Latest threads

Top Bottom