1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Love at first Click - A B&W love story :)

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by Bhupinder2002, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Hi Guys
    I just went out for a shoot and saw this beautiful and innocent beauty . My OMD's heart started beating a bit faster and It asked me to follow this shooter ..So I didnt say no...Here is the story. Enjoy these shots and please feel free to comment , laugh or what ever u guys wanna do.. haahhah
    Cheers
    Bhupinder

1- A beautiful and sunny day and I was strolling on this Brighton beach with my OMD

P9230136.

2) My OMD spotted this girl with her bf and immediately fell in love ..love at first click :wink:.. There was something special about this girl and her Canon S100

P9230170.

3 - She was shooting this self portrait and looked so divine.. my OMD was amazed how beautiful she was..This is one of my fav pics of recent times ..Just love everything about it ...from bf to her tripod , Canon S100 and what not..

[​IMG]

4- We followed her and she decided to shoot some more pic .. innocent , unaware of being shot with tilt LCD..
    P9230196.

5-- Click ..Click .. shutter button seemed to directly connected to my OMD's heart:tongue:

P9230195.

6- Now she could sense that my OMD is following her Canon S100 but still...:wink: I love this smile... priceless.

P9230194.

7- Checking pics with her bf... Pretending to be innocent ..I love film like look of this shot ...

P9230191.

8- Finally ..I was obliged with a beautiful smile but captured the last few bits of smile .. what a beauty..:2thumbs:

P9230197.

9- Thanks guys looking at this .. See even an apple a day cant keep the doctor away ..hahhaahaah:rofl::rofl:

P9190306.

• Like Like x 8
  2. addieleman

addieleman Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 5, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Ad
    This series made my mood go up a few notches. Very nice. :2thumbs:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bhupinder2002

Thanks Ad..
    Just come here we will shoot together .
    Cheers
    Bhupinder

4. addieleman

addieleman Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 5, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Ad
    Thanks for the invitation. Not planning a 20000km flight shortly, but who knows, I might visit my nephew in New Zealand someday... :smile:.

• Like Like x 1
  5. incabloc

incabloc Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 21, 2012
    Thanks Bhup for the interesting story and the captivating subject!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bhupinder2002

Thanks Inca >.
    Cheers

7. Yves D.

Yves D. Mu-43 Regular

Jan 8, 2010
    Montréal, Canada
    Constructive advice here. Not meant to be rude.
    This is a nice colorful scene. Maybe if you got closer and put the row of houses in the bottom third of the frame it would have been nicer. I see a panoramic image too where the row of houses start close at the left of the frame and vanish at the far right.
    cheers

• Like Like x 1
  8. Bhupinder2002

Hi...Most welcome with advice .. Thanks a lot .I will do it next time ..
    Cheers
    Bhupinder

9. Bhupinder2002

Hi..here is one such shot ..
    cheers
    Bhupinder

• Like Like x 1
  10. BAXTING

BAXTING Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 5, 2012
    Los Angeles SFV, CA
    Bradley
    Those are amazing!!! IMHO :)

11. Iansky

Iansky Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 26, 2009
    The Cotswolds, UK
    Nice set of images as usual Bhupinder.

A case of heart, head and camera working as one.......nice job

• Like Like x 1
  12. Bhupinder2002

Thanks Ian .Appreciate your encouragement. I need to learn to shoot more theme oriented photography from you and also the art of resisting to indulge in gear threads. I barely see you trying to prove the point . It looks you like to shoot more rather than spending time here and there .
    Cheers

13. drd1135

drd1135 Zen Snapshooter

Mar 17, 2011
    Southwest Virginia
    Steve
    Very nice set. I like how you began the b&w set with a brilliantly colored shot.

14. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    The B&W made this set feel like watching an old movie - lots of fun! :thumbup:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Bhupinder2002

Thanks Bob .
    Its so nice to see u as a moderator. Its really wonderful to have positive people around.
    Cheers
    Bhupinder