Lost the small rubber connector protection - thingy.. OM-D EM-5 Replacement?

Akashi

Mu-43 Regular
Hi,

so it was deemed to happen, I lost my small rubber things (the black flaps?) that sits over the connectors for battery grip under my OM-D EM-5. Does anyone know where to get new ones? I would´t mind cheap Chinese replacement ones!

Thanks,

LowriderS10

Monkey with a camera.
Since these rubber thingies are part of your weathersealing, I would advise against buying third-party copies of it, as I've found third party parts in general to be a hit and miss in the fitment department. Sometimes that doesn't matter, other times, it could mean the difference between killing your camera in the rain or not.

Vivalo

Olympus loser
Hi Akashi! I see you are from Scandinavia too. If you PM your address, I can send you one rubber cover. I just received a used HLD-6 grip and there was two covers in storage positions. So now I have actually two extra covers since I own one extra from my previous E-M5.

LowriderS10

Monkey with a camera.
Hi Akashi! I see you are from Scandinavia too. If you PM your address, I can send you one rubber cover. I just received a used HLD-6 grip and there was two covers in storage positions. So now I have actually two extra covers since I own one extra from my previous E-M5.
Nice move! Glad to see people helping each other out on here! :)

Vivalo

Olympus loser
Haha! Easy to be generous, because I also got (by an accident?) a free Olympus battery inside the battery grip. It was a used item from the largest camera supplier in Finland and they gave the grip 1 month warranty too.

LowriderS10

Monkey with a camera.
Haha! Easy to be generous, because I also got (by an accident?) a free Olympus battery inside the battery grip. It was a used item from the largest camera supplier in Finland and they gave the grip 1 month warranty too.
Remind me to do my camera shopping in Finland from now on! ;)

Akashi

Mu-43 Regular
That is extremely generous of you! I´ll pay postage of course!! Sent you a pm with details. From now on, I´ll always cheer for Finland in Eurovision.

Vivalo

Olympus loser
Part sent via airmail. Cost me a whopping 1 Euro (1,30 dollars). What one Oly user wouldn't do for another in emergency. Happy shooting Akashi!

Holoholo55

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Walter
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom