Los Angeles/SoCal Mu-43 meetup?

ibd

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Anyone going to either of these 2 events (drink & click or street meet)? Hard to decide. Probably will go to the drink & click.

barry

Super Moderator
Anyone going to either of these 2 events (drink & click or street meet)? Hard to decide. Probably will go to the drink & click.
Hi, I'm going to try to go to the Drink & Click (Pasadena Bridge photowalk), but it depends on weather and some family plans. I'll PM you with my contact info.

Jonathan F/2

Mu-43 Legend
Yo LA people! This Sunday June 25th at 2pm, a couple of us are planning a DTLA photo walk - all cameras welcomed! We will meet at Won Kok Restaurant in Chinatown, walk towards Olvera Street and grab some taquitos. From there we'll walk towards Broadway, the Toy District and the Art District. We can grab coffee/beer around there and then take the Gold line back to Chinatown if we're too tired to walk back! PM me if you're interested and I'll give you my contact details. Thanks!

@kevinparis @barry13 - if you guys are interested and/or are in town!

Last edited:

kevinparis

Cantankerous Scotsman
Yo LA people! This Sunday June 25th at 2pm, a couple of us are planning a DTLA photo walk - all cameras welcomed! We will meet at Won Kok Restaurant in Chinatown, walk towards Olvera Street and grab some taquitos. From there we'll walk towards Broadway, the Toy District and the Art District. We can grab coffee/beer around there and then take the Gold line back to Chinatown if we're too tired to walk back! PM me if you're interested and I'll give you my contact details. Thanks!

@kevinparis @barry13 - if you guys are interested and/or are in town!
Sadly I am in Manchester, England helping a college buddy celebrate his 60th birthday :)
Have a great day and thanks for thinking of me!!! In LA next late august early september I think

K

Latest threads

Top Bottom