1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Los Angeles: lend 7-14mm lens to me?

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by sprinke, Aug 9, 2012.

1. sprinke

sprinke Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 5, 2011
    Pasadena, CA
    Debi
    Would anyone in the Los Angeles area be willing to "pay it forward" and lend me their 7-14mm lens for my upcoming road trip to the Grand Canyon? Or I would be happy to swap lenses for a while (at least, any of the ones I'm not bringing with me).

Last year, I lent my 100-300mm to jambaj0e for an aerial shoot and that worked out nicely ... hoping someone can return the same favor to me.

I'll be leaving 8/16 and returning evening of 8/19.

2. Jonathan F/2

Jonathan F/2 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 10, 2011
    Los Angeles, USA
    I wish I had a 7-14 to lend you! :wink: Whatever happened to the mu-43 LA meetup?

3. DeeJayK

DeeJayK Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 8, 2011
    Pacific Northwest, USA
    Keith
    I love this idea. :smile:

Unfortunately, I neither live in LA nor have a P7-14. Hopefully you can find someone willing to fulfill this request. If not, the lens can be rented from either BorrowLenses or LensRentals for around $80-100 for a 4-day rental.

4. sprinke

sprinke Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 5, 2011
    Pasadena, CA
    Debi
    I got busy and #fail.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.