Looks like bad news for silver E-M5 orders. . .

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by lorrami, Apr 19, 2012.

1. lorrami

lorrami New to Mu-43

Mar 12, 2012
    I don't know happened to the link? It's a link to Olympus Japan. I just clicked on it, it works.

Lori

2. Linh

Linh Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Maryland, US
    It auto-pulls the title tag, which is in japanese and doesn't translate font wise.

Also.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. jeffreybowman2k

jeffreybowman2k New to Mu-43

Dec 31, 2010
    As translated by Google:

Apology for delay in delivery and "OLYMPUS OM-D" Silver color
    "Campaign Book OM-D" of customers booking silver color
    Notice of extension of registration period
    Than patronage for our products, Thank you wilt give Ohikitate become increasingly exceptional.

With regard to the camera "OLYMPUS OM-D E-M5" SLR micro Olympus Imaging Corporation has been on sale on March 31, 2012, has delayed the production of silver color, some have received a reservation prior to Release Date there is a possibility will be passed to customers in mid-May.
    Including customers who may have wait for the product, much to apologize for any inconvenience our relationship, I most humbly apologize.
    Accordingly, as long as the customer of "OM-D E-M5 Lens Kit Silver" and "OM-D E-M5 body Silver", the application period of the campaign "Reservation OM-D" are doing to accept applicants currently, 2012 will be extended to ※ (Wed) May 23.
    Your understanding as the continued, thank you.

4. mauve

mauve Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 9, 2010
    Paris, France
    Without disputing individual tastes and color choices, I find it amusing that when 90% of cameras were silver, people craved for the 'pro' look of black bodies, and now that 90% of cameras are black, conversely, many people are willing to put a fight to grab the silver ones.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.