Looks like bad news for silver E-M5 orders. . .

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by lorrami, Apr 19, 2012.

1. lorrami

lorrami New to Mu-43

Mar 12, 2012
    I don't know happened to the link? It's a link to Olympus Japan. I just clicked on it, it works.

2. Linh

Linh Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 14, 2009
    Maryland, US
    It auto-pulls the title tag, which is in japanese and doesn't translate font wise.

Also.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. jeffreybowman2k

jeffreybowman2k New to Mu-43

Dec 31, 2010
    As translated by Google:

Apology for delay in delivery and "OLYMPUS OM-D" Silver color
    "Campaign Book OM-D" of customers booking silver color
    Notice of extension of registration period
    Than patronage for our products, Thank you wilt give Ohikitate become increasingly exceptional.

With regard to the camera "OLYMPUS OM-D E-M5" SLR micro Olympus Imaging Corporation has been on sale on March 31, 2012, has delayed the production of silver color, some have received a reservation prior to Release Date there is a possibility will be passed to customers in mid-May.
    Including customers who may have wait for the product, much to apologize for any inconvenience our relationship, I most humbly apologize.
    Accordingly, as long as the customer of "OM-D E-M5 Lens Kit Silver" and "OM-D E-M5 body Silver", the application period of the campaign "Reservation OM-D" are doing to accept applicants currently, 2012 will be extended to ※ (Wed) May 23.
    Your understanding as the continued, thank you.
  4. mauve

mauve Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 9, 2010
    Paris, France
    Without disputing individual tastes and color choices, I find it amusing that when 90% of cameras were silver, people craved for the 'pro' look of black bodies, and now that 90% of cameras are black, conversely, many people are willing to put a fight to grab the silver ones.
    • Like Like x 1