1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Looking to buy Fuji X100

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by phdezra, Jun 12, 2012.

1. phdezra

phdezra Mu-43 Stalker Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

Dec 6, 2011
    New York, NY
    I borrowed a friends X100 briefly and loved it. Wouldnt replace my E-P3 nor new E-M5, but I wouldnt mind owning an X100 at a reasonable price.

Oh - and I borrowed his X100 BEFORE the firmware fixes that made improvements... and I still loved it. The image quality is superb.

If you have one you are thinking of selling, PM me. :smile:

2. phdezra

phdezra Mu-43 Stalker Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

Dec 6, 2011
    New York, NY
    BUMP. Still looking.

And if you are asking over $1000; kindly do not PM me as the going rate for "Like New" of "Excellent+" "with all boxes" etc on ebay is around $975. Just being realistic as I know fellow members on here would like to save ~$100 by not listing on ebay.

3. LVL8hacker

LVL8hacker Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0

Jan 4, 2012
    Pinehurst, North Carolina
    Larry Anderson
    I lucked out and found one today locally for $700. The Fuji is going to make a great second body to my E-M5.

Good luck on the search