1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[WTB] Looking to Buy Fuji X100 | Location: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by phdezra, Dec 2, 2012.

1. phdezra

phdezra Mu-43 Stalker Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

Dec 6, 2011
    New York, NY
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Selling</br> Looking to Buy Fuji X100
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> Hi all. I keep missing the X100 I once owned, so while I am aware of its quirks, I'm looking to pickup a gently Used one from a fellow enthusiast who perhaps no longer needs it. Thought I'd post here before going to eBay as I know some users may have it collecting dust.

Please let me know if you have one for sale. Note: I'm pretty sure I can find one on Amazono or eBay for $700-$800 (depending on accessories, spare batt, etc.), so if you want much more than that, probably not going to do the deal. (Just being frank upfront; please check my feedback. :smile:)
    </br>Offering</br> -
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.