Looking for other photo communities for conversations

L0n3Gr3yW0lf

Dad Pun Joke Master Over Nine Thousand Meme Lord
Real Name
Ovidiu
I would like to ask if anyone has any experienced they can recommend for photographic conversations that have more diversity in experience with Sony systems. My heart and patience can't keep up with the, let's call it, intensity of DPReview forum section. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

John King

Member of SOFA
Real Name
John ...
I would like to ask if anyone has any experienced they can recommend for photographic conversations that have more diversity in experience with Sony systems. My heart and patience can't keep up with the, let's call it, intensity of DPReview forum section. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Ovidiu, DPR is the cesspit of the internet ...

OTOH, while this site is nominally about mFTs, no one seems to mind what camera you used, or are discussing.

MU-43 is also one of the (very) few pleasant, friendly and amiable fora on the internet.

I'm also a contributor at cameraderie.org, and it is also pleasant and polite, but not quite as active as here.

felipegeek

Mu-43 Enthusiast
Real Name
Felipe

Amin, the owner of this site also maintains other forums including https://www.talkemount.com

The Grumpy Snapper

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I've yet to find an active and useful Sony forum.

Having sold my A7ii I've recently been regretting it although I know my m4/3 and APS-C kits would still be doing the vast majority of the work.

L0n3Gr3yW0lf

Real Name
Ovidiu
I checked the TalkEmount and gaming the account it told me they wanted a unique email ... to realize that I had an account, made in Mar. 2018, which I don't remember doing or why. The reason I was looking for another community is that one would expect to have most if not all the questions regarding Micro Four Thirds to be answered here but not everyone has other or larger format cameras/systems. Especially with adapted lenses, even with a Speed Booster, the FoV and the output can be quite different.

As much as I try to ignore the desire and curiosity "they" "scream" at me test me, used me, try me .... damn Vintage version of GAS.

doady

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Multiple photography forums might be hard to keep up with too. Since you use multiple brands of cameras, maybe you should try another general photography forum, not specific to one brand of gear. I have no suggestions because I was looking too before I decided to join mu-43. Other forums don't seem as active as DPR or mu-43.

Bushboy

Mu-43 All-Pro
That is because Micro4/3 users, are quite a bit more intelligent than Sony users.

L0n3Gr3yW0lf

Real Name
Ovidiu
Now now children, please do behave, we are civilized people, no matter what brand we use or forum we join.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom