1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED looking for a Panasonic 7-14mm (US)

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by panda9, Feb 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. panda9

panda9 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 5, 2010
    Bay Area, California
    I'm looking for an excellent quality Panasonic 7-14mm wide angle lens for purchase or trade.

I am going to sell a Panasonic 14mm f/2.5 and Olympus 9-18 for m4/3 as soon as I buy a 7-14mm. Both lenses were purchased new by me. I also plan to sell an Olympus 4/3 8mm fisheye and 4/3 50mm f/2 macro.

If you have a 7-14mm and are looking for any of what I'm offering, a trade may be in order :) I'm also willing to buy a 7-14mm without trade.

I have lots (31) of feedbacks on fourthirdsphoto.com buy/sell forum under the same username: panda9.

Thanks.

- Calvin

2. chuckgoolsbee

chuckgoolsbee Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Apr 6, 2010
    Bend, Oregon
    You'll love the 7—14... it is my favorite lens.

3. panda9

panda9 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 5, 2010
    Bay Area, California
    I have an Olympus regular 4/3 7-14mm lens and love the shots I can get at 7mm. However I'm transitioning to using my m4/3 gear as my main camera, so I sold that one and am looking to replace it with the Panasonic one, hence this post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.