Looking for a new project idea

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by csnite, Oct 2, 2013.

1. csnite

csnite Mu-43 Regular

Feb 21, 2012
    So I recently completely switched up my gear from Sony back to mu-43. I would say that except for a decent flash I am set for the time being. Now I just want to pick something to shoot. I'm thinking an ongoing project would be good here. I love people and portraits, but not really street. I also love landscapes. I live in central Florida if that sparks anything.

So I'm looking for some suggestions. Have any of you had a project you worked on that really drove you? I'd love some ideas. My gear, not that it is that important is an e-pm2, g2, 14-45, 40-150, 45 f1.8, and 14 f2.5.

Sent using tapatalk.
  2. spatulaboy

spatulaboy I'm not really here

Jul 13, 2011
    North Carolina
    If you are up for the challenge, a 365 project will get you shooting. I'm doing one right now.

Or you can do a 30 day project and stick with a theme.
  3. RT_Panther

RT_Panther Mu-43 Legend

May 4, 2011
    I had an idea for ya' right up until you said that you live in central Florida...:redface:
  4. csnite

csnite Mu-43 Regular

Feb 21, 2012
    Yeah snowy, winter scenes aren't in my future. Or fall leaves for that matter.

Sent using tapatalk.
  5. woof

woof Mu-43 Top Veteran

Oct 18, 2011
    The present.
    You must have switched from Sony for some reason... ? Link that reason to a theme in some manner and shoot...

ie: switched because the lens selection is so much better... pick the lens you wanted the most and finally got and shoot 30 days of photos with it and it alone.

ie: switched because mu43 does "xx" better. Use the camera for xx for 30 days of photos.

ie: I missed "xx" about my Mu43 gear... shoot whatever (anything and everything) that causes you to need "xx."