1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Long time no see...

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by mauve, May 19, 2014.

1. mauve

mauve Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 9, 2010
    Paris, France
    Hi everyone,

How time flies... I just realised I haven't been in touch for more than 2 years, having been buried in a swirl of diapers and powdered milk. I hope you are all doing well, and I thought I should show you the person responsible for my exile :

2014%2520-%25201.

Keep :43: strong, I'll be back some day, hopefully soon now :smile:

Mauve

• Like Like x 6
  2. dogs100

dogs100 Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Nov 12, 2011
    N Devon UK
    Geoff
    That has to be the best reason for your silence ... but help an old man with failing sight ... boy or girl? I think I know but sure as heck I am not going to risk telling you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. mauve

mauve Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 9, 2010
    Paris, France
    He's a boy. I don't know whom he has taken those blonde locks from, but they're too good looking to cut, so many people get confused. Thanks for the reply,

Mauve

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.