1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Long time lurker, hello from Florida

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by csnite, Feb 26, 2012.

1. csnite

csnite Mu-43 Regular

Feb 21, 2012
    Florida
    I've been lurking for a long time. I shoot an e-pl1 for now...

2. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome in from the land of lurkdom.

3. hodad66

hodad66 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 27, 2010
    Indialantic, Florida
  4. Ned

Ned Mu-43 Legend

Jul 18, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    Welcome to the forum! I lived in Florida for many years in the Florida Keys. I love it there, and there were so many great photo opportunities but unfortunately I never got into photography professionally until I moved back to the ugly, barren, frozen north. I was into radio when I lived in the Keys.

5. kanasgowatom

kanasgowatom Mu-43 Regular

Nov 11, 2011
    Re: Lurker

Ned, are you as extreme in all things as you are in your choices of residences?

kanasgowatom

6. Ned

Ned Mu-43 Legend

Jul 18, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    Absolutely. Even if you look at the products I buy, they are always on the extreme ends of the spectrum... I'll use a heavy pro-grade DSLR or a tiny PEN Mini. I drive a lean sports coupe and a roomy van. I listen to ganster rap, J-pop, or old-time favorites... but I need powerful sub for them all. ;)  I ride motorcycles and jump out of planes, but I can relax all day with a book and classical music. I wear rugged biker leathers or fine woolen and linen suits.

Yes, I am an extremist in every way. I don't like to do things "middle-of-the-road".

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.