lonely tree

squeegee

Mu-43 Veteran
This building / tree was kind of cool so I had to take the picture just to share. I only have the 17mm so I couldn't really zoom into it much and walking up to it changed the angle of view so you couldn't see the tree as well. One of the many times in the last week where I've wanted something with a little more range to it.

Herman

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
I would call it top tree, funny shot. You got a great eye. Still puzzling, where are you from...

PeterB666

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Peter
Cute. Near where I work there is a similar buiding with a small forest on the roof. Unfortunately, our windows are too dirty to take a picture of it.

squeegee

Mu-43 Veteran
..Still puzzling, where are you from...

ahha well I've there's something I haven't posted that I've been meaning to post for the last few days because there's a picture I haven't been able to get that I wanted to take for the posting.

It's not where I'm from that's important - it's where I'm at. I'm playing international hide and seek again :dance3:

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
ahha well I've there's something I haven't posted that I've been meaning to post for the last few days because there's a picture I haven't been able to get that I wanted to take for the posting.

It's not where I'm from that's important - it's where I'm at. I'm playing international hide and seek again :dance3:

Hmmmmm, the Where's Waldo syndrome.....

Bokeh Diem

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I know the fella who lives in the PH of that place... I used to work for him on Granville Island. At that time I lived on Beach, on the 17th Floor, at the bottom of Thurlow.

Bokeh D

Bokeh Diem

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Yep, it's on top of the Sylvia Hotel, next door. I once parked out in front of it on return from the Middle East and had all my camera gear stolen out of the car, in less than a minute, while I went out onto the beach to take similar photos.

Bokeh D

squeegee

Mu-43 Veteran
I know the fella who lives in the PH of that place... I used to work for him on Granville Island. At that time I lived on Beach, on the 17th Floor, at the bottom of Thurlow.

hey that's the second location you've picked out of mine. Obviously I have to up my game :rolleyes:

Lemme see what I can do next week :biggrin:

Latest threads

Top Bottom