1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Lonely Tree part II

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by squeegee, Aug 30, 2010.

1. squeegee

squeegee Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 26, 2010
    [​IMG]

You wouldn't believe how many pictures I took to pick this one out... the sun was on the other side causing a shadow... the backing of the tree could be 2 mountains or part of a town (village), with or without the shore line in view etc... Sheesh, it was just a tree!

DOH! It looks like this picture is bringing out all the fuzz / noise in everything. The larger image looks a little cleaner but still looks like noise / fuzz even though I think some of it is not noise and just looks that way. The scaled down version definitely looks umm... noisy. *sigh*

• Like Like x 3
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

I can see why the scene intrigued you, squeegee - the lonely tree, the light falling on the mountains on the far side...and the cloud cover.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.