Local park at night with my GF1

hmpws

Mu-43 Regular
I took this photo when I was taking a night scroll with my camera to practise my night photography. A car came along and I was like: "... it's ruined.." but I quite like how it turned out!

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
I agree - this is a great shot - what good luck you had! Plus the whole scene worked out really well. You had a good idea when you were about to take it but those trailing car lights really add to it.

Bokeh Diem

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Someone else could have stood there all day and got nothing except grass and a monument on that shot. Nicely done.

Bokeh Diem

franklyspeaking

Mu-43 Regular
Very cool!
It's almost Tolkien like. The red serpentine trail leading to the obelisk is very ominous, especially when set upon the dark streaking sky. Nice catch!

Olof

New to Mu-43
I took this photo when I was taking a night scroll with my camera to practise my night photography. A car came along and I was like: "... it's ruined.." but I quite like how it turned out!

Absolutely awesome!

Makes me want to go buy a tripod.

What lens did you use?

kskumar

Mu-43 Rookie
Great shot. The light trails are what defines this shot.

vincechu

Mu-43 Regular
Wow its a great shot - love how the trail of light acts as a lead in line.

It makes me want to go out and do a bit of night time photography - but I'm stuck revising for exams :'(

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom