1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED [LNIB] Voigtlander Nokton 42.5mm f/0.95 | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by demiian, May 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. demiian

demiian Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Jun 14, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    [LNIB] Voigtlander Nokton 42.5mm f/0.95 (+ B+W UV Filter)

Prices

Ships to
    CONUS

Description
    So... my curiosity got the best of me. I was very curious about this lens since everyone was raving about it. I mean, the photos on this site taken with this lens were just stunning! Unfortunately, no camera store in town had this lens for me to try on. So, I did it. I pulled the trigger just to have a chance to try out this lens. And, guys, if you haven't touched this lens, let me tell you. It's simply amazing. When you turn the aperture ring and the focus ring, it's just... ah... (I'll keep it rated-G :D).

That being said, it's just a little too far for me. Honestly, it's not just the focal length, but also the manual focus. I know that's the whole experience, but my kids are at the age of virtually flying around, and there's no way for me to catch them with this lens. I'll get this lens again one day, but today, I'd have to let it go...

Long story short, I have a virtually new Voigtlander Nokton 42.5mm f/0.95 for sale. Everything that came with the box (including the box) will be included. All original parts in pristine condition. I mean it when I say "Like New". $980 includes everything (e.g., paypal fee and shipping), and $940 for paypal gift. I'll also add a B+W UV filter.

Although I think they are unnecessary since the lens is in new condition, but here are some photos for your eyes.

1 (5).JPG 1 (4).JPG 1 (3).JPG 1 (2).JPG 1 (1).JPG 2 (1).JPG 2 (2).JPG TINO7239.JPG

I also welcome local deals, so if you're in Seattle and are interested in this lens, please let me know!

FYI, I also have Olympus FL-300R Shoe Mount Flash for sale.

Thanks for looking!

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority with insurance

Shipping charge
    Included

Handling time
    1 Business Day

References
    Ebay: lnpwu and some on this forum :)

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Will consider reasonable offers below the asking price
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. demiian

demiian Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Jun 14, 2012
    Bump!

Make me offers! I know the list price is on the higher end, but that's because it's really just as good as new. I'm sure you will agree when you receive it. I was curious about this lens, but didn't want to pay too much in satisfying that curiosity. I'm selling the lens pretty much right after I've received it. Blew off even the last piece of dust before boxing up the lens. :)

3. demiian

demiian Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Jun 14, 2012
    Bump! Price lowered. Any offers? It's just sitting in its box, ready to be shipped out. I've already sealed it up to avoid temptation. :biggrin:

4. rrobinson

rrobinson Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Mar 4, 2011
    payment sent for Voightander 42.5mm lens and B+W filter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.